Why I Built MyWordPad.Online
I miss when writing online was...writing.
Somewhere along the way, publishing became optimization. Every article needed a target keyword, a reading time, twelve headings, five calls to action, and enough repeated phrases to satisfy a search engine before it satisfied a person.
I don't think writing has to work that way.
MyWordPad.Online exists because sometimes you just want to open a blank page and write.
No account.
No AI asking what you meant.
No productivity dashboard.
No "engagement."
Just words.
Who it's for
- Someone jotting down an idea.
- A student drafting an essay.
- A blogger writing tomorrow's post.
- A programmer cleaning up a README.
- A novelist halfway through chapter six.
- Someone who just needs a place to think.
It saves locally in your browser.
It works fullscreen.
It can export your work.
It isn't trying to become Microsoft Word.
It's closer to the little text editors many of us grew up with—only it lives in your browser.
My goal isn't to keep you on this website.
It's to help you write something worth taking somewhere else.
The best writing software disappears while you're using it.
If you forget MyWordPad.Online exists while you're writing, I probably did my job.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home